Wednesday, February 15, 2012

45k and we're underway!

Well I had a series of difficulties, including a dead mouse.  The left click button has finally given up the ghost.

Then when I went to install a new one, my windows seven didn't automatically download the driver.  It was hunt and peck trying to use the right clicker and the keyboard, so I could get to the point and try to have it manually search for the needed driver.

Fortunately I was able to get it to the point of downloading the driver and it actually worked.  So glory of glories I was able to use the new mouse to rearrange the button formation of the old mouse (which is a touch pad screen) and now have the lap top kind of working once again.

Anyway up to 45 thousand words on Admiral's Gambit.  Its been one distraction after another around this ranch.  Plus I'm sick with a two week cough.

So suffice it to say I'm in a low place right now.  Constant side projects keep getting me out of the zone.

Anyway here I am and here it is.  I wrote about 2.5k so far today which is a completely sucky number I know but what can I do?  Its the best my failing self could manage.

Anyway I'm hoping some dinner and a good night's sleep will clear the way for some productive.  Writing tomorrow.  I haven't given up yet tonight but its a little after six thirty in the pm over here.  The kids will need some beddie by time soon.

Have a good one pedren and cheople.





The Deposed King

No comments:

Post a Comment