Monday, February 13, 2012

Aha! I am not left handed! Its now 40k in the box

Alright, I was disappointed with myself for slacking off and reading an online book instead of keeping the old nose to the grind stone.  I figured 2k words written with nothing on any of the side projects was just pitiful.

So I buckled down and cranked out an additional 5k this evening.

I finally got to wade through some of the mushy stuff that I knew needed doing but I just couldn't bring myself to get around to yet.  Well the mush is officially in and under the operating premise that less is more, there's less mush and more relationship confusion.  Which was a relief for me I will tell you.

It took another Bug attack before I could work my way into doing what needed to be done and immediately after we are off to help pick up the wreckage of a wrecker/pirate attack.

See how I roll?  Bug attack-mush-helping the survivors of a pirate raid.  It all makes perfect sense when you look at it in perspective.

Anyway another exciting addition to the sequel Admiral's Gambit. Only sixteen more days to go this month that.
..... = 80k potential that I could write.  Meaning I'm still on pace for the sequel to be completed this month.  I don't know if I can hack that without even one day off the next two weeks, plus the last book was an over run.  But all I'm saying is that with the burning of this midnight oil the first book finished in january and the second book completed in february is still a technical possibility.

Anyway have a blast guys.  I'd say I was pumped but really I'm just bleary eyed with fatigue.  I leave off being pumped for tomorrow.

ta-ta!


The Deposed King

No comments:

Post a Comment