Sunday, February 19, 2012

Up to 52K

Sorry gang, this last week has been just plain depressing.  I've just been blocked.

I don't have quite a firm a foundation on my sub-plots as I'd like and when you combine running around for real world stuff.  I just took a flyer and read some e-books this wee.

Managed to get over the dreaded 50k hump last night with a nifty little battle scene.  I mean its really not as cool as all that but I was sure into it.

Anyway sounds like rejection at Hurog.  So its off to the Jim Butcher site and Baen's-bar for critique readers.


I honestly don't know at this point if my brother will ever get around to editing my first book.  I'm just about ready to throw my hands in the air and float it to some beta readers for some help.

Anyway lots of interesting little twists and turns.



The Deposed King

No comments:

Post a Comment