Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its official. I'm going to start Book 2 Admiral's Gambit

Well guys after looking at things and following a few online discussions about e-books.  I've decided to write book 2 of the Spine Ward Core.  Admiral's Gambit.

There are a lots of stories to chose from but i this is the one.

So while I'm having the book one reviewed and edited I'll start pounding away on the second book.  I know I said I was going out to check with my initial pass editor but alas, since we're currently living in a 3rd world country, the power was out.  So not a lot of editing done and nothing to bring back and show to you.

If it takes too long i'll put up the unedited first chapter.  But I really want to only post stuff that still needs work.  Not stuff that's already been worked on.

Thank you for your loyal support.


The Deposed King

No comments:

Post a Comment